'and true love finally triumphs when sense gives way to sensibility and sensibility gives way to sense.'
Sense and Sensibility is a story of two young sisters on a process on romantic discovery. The drama is story of rational Elinor Dashwood and her romantic sister Marianne.
The death of Elinor and Marianne's father throws their privileged world into chaos. With no entitlement to his estate, they are forced to live in poverty. Although the sisters' chances of marriage seem doomed, attractive men are drawn to the girls. And I do not want to give away the endings. You could see more information of summary of plot in official site.
What is woman's life? What is love and marriage? What is more important, love or reality? or sense or sensibility? These questions are stored my mind watching that every second.
An old man can be love and a man who have child can be love. Honestly, this thought govern my mind totally but have possibility due to the Sense and Sensibility drama.
There is something not to miss in this drama. The alluring nature surrounding the house on the cliffs and their custuoms, and their way of talking politely. TV's strong point is showing with colour, music, and voice. The subtleties of their acting attract my eyes and time especially they was excellent at expressing emotions through their eyes.
I think I saw Jane Austien watching this drama. Because it was exposed how much she had strong freindship with her sister in reality. That is, it was well brought out in the novel and drama like other her novels.
BBC Sense and Sensibility drama is not noisy and fast to the eye. But there is something to provoke, something to scatter the beholder. When they agonized, so did I and when they wait thier love, so did I. Sometims and something were unapprehended maybe because we are not in same time and same country or same person.
official site




댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기