2011년 12월 2일 금요일

Lost in Austen in 2008

"you misjudged everybody, you misjudged me!!"

   Lost in Austen is British television series as a fantasy adaptation of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen but loosely following the plot of the novel. 
   Amanda, an ardent Jane Austen fan, lives in present day London with her boyfriend, until she finds she's swapped places with Elizabeth Bennet in her bathroom. And the story starts.


you should know who is who, if you know Pride and Prejudice

   Amanda met the real characters she read in the book Pride and Prejudice which is her favorite novel. She teleported to 17th century. 
   What is it like to be with the characters in the novel? The first reason I like Lost in Austen is that it is more like drama than other dramas and more like fictional novel than others.  I thought that is puerile at first but I was wrong. This drama is a meeting of the classical mind and the modern mind.

why always Jane has blond hair? lol

   Amanda is similar quality of having strong convictions like Elizabeth, the leading character in Pride and Prejudice. Also, she is like me so I kind of fell in to this series. 
  I could not adapt to that surroundings in which people lived in class society and get married by arrangement!! This point is interesting to compare past situations and present. What important is love is the biggest question to everyone for all ages. After I watched this, I wanted to fall in love and find the one like Darcy.  
  Can you think Darcy is taking a bus and is holding a doll ,who was too proud and haughty ? You can find in Lost in Austen, and nowhere else.
 What a cute Darcy lol. Actually, a charming manner was a exclusive property of Bingley. Protagonist is, however, not Bingley in this drama.



  There is another fun remembering set-up. Wickham is not a bad guy in Lost in Austen but he is not a handsome or good-looking man in my view. Finding different settings in this drama from original novel or first remake version of drama have a barrel of fun for me. Try to meet unusual characters even if some people hit out.


























official site is not opened now
so I linked other site.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기