Spartacus : Blood and Sand is inspired by the historical figure of Spartacus, a Thracian gladiator who from 73 to 71 BC. He led a major slave uprising against the Roman Republic. It focuses on structuring the events of Spartacus' obscure early life leading up to the beginning of historical records. Also, due to the disease of hero, Starz produced a six-episode prequel series, entitled Spartacus : Gods of Arena.
This warning will whet your appetite for more of watching It is undeniable fact.lol

Honestly, this drama could have poor content, so do I. Don't expect a heroic deed of a historical figure and don't expect this to ascertain historical truths.
It gets rid of your stress like a real sports. Computer Graphics in Spartacus is enough to make me nauseated and to make me look at it with half-closed eyes. I skip fight scenes always because I could not endure them.
Spartacus series show more scenes of brutality than those of Saw movie. There was blood, a primitive instinct, avarice, falsehood, sexual perversion in everywhere. It well portrays the inner world of people like something they wish to conceal. Maybe that is a big reason for people being so popular.
Even to Gladiators and slaves, they had love, hope. The main reason I wondered next story is love in many forms like lesbians and gays. I will bet you may drop your tears because I know one who did. Why is the hero is do anything to protect his love? I am really envious of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch and Feel the sand in arena.
Heard and shout your rage.
official site






댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기